by Dan Hartman, Esq.
1. Insult the case
2. Insult the lawyer
3. Claim, "We can violate the law because we have always violated the law."
4. Claim, "Every clerk is violating the law so we can too."
5. Claim. "We do not have time to comply with law."
6. Claim, "The law is obsolete, so it should not apply."
7. Claim, "We have a better process than the law, so we do not have to follow the law."
8. Claim racism
Wokeness Hits New High
Wokeness: The movement to destroy Western Judeo/Christian culture. A copy of the Communist effort in China to destroy the millennium-old Chinese culture with the goal of imposing government tyranny and totalitarian control. The ends justify the means. Recommended reading: Saul Alinski's Rules for Radicals.
From Founders Freedom Forum:
One of Freedom Foundation's readers asked, "Are voters in Michigan evil or stupid?"
"Well, I am on the board of a church that is working on the first problem," replied Gene, editor of the organization's newsletter, "and we at Founders Freedom Forum are working to educate and help fix the second problem."
One of Gene's friends worked the polls in Oakland County. "She worked with a Democrat worker transcribing overseas ballots. Through several hours when she brought up things such as 'Hunter's Laptop' or the film '2000 Mules' her co-worker had no knowledge of those and other things that cause us to see the world differently than folks like he did. He was a nice guy, just ill informed. Hence our mission."